360 Surgical - Perio Masterclass
The 360* Surgical Perio Masterclass represents the most important step in the surgical periodontology approach available in this part of the world.
This is by far the best-selling and most appreciated course by the seventh generation of graduates, introducing new surgical techniques and solutions to complex clinical situations into the professional life of the participants.
This 8-day course targets implantologists, surgeons, periodontology residents, general dentists who want to evolve towards a new clinical competence.
There is no complete oral rehabilitation today without the impact of soft tissue management in obtaining aesthetics, functionality and oral health in general.
2 day course - Flaps & Resective Surgery
- Gingival surgery: curettage / gengivectomy.
- Osseous resective surgery: up-dated clinical applications.
- Flap surgery.
- Osseous resective surgery in anterior maxillary sextant.
- Osseous resective surgery on the posterior maxillary sextant.
- Periodontal tissue response to orthodontic displacement of teethn.
- Osseous resective surgery on mandibular arch.
- Pestorative surgery - crown lengthening.
2 day course - Mucogingival Surgery
- The modern technique of the gingival graft.
- Muco-gingival surgery to augment the keratinized tissue in perio & implant.
- The modified envelope technique by epitelial-connective graft.
- Muco-gingival surgery for root & implant exposed thread coverage.
- The treatment of the not carious lesions of the root with gingival tissue recession.
- Muco-gingival surgery for edentulous ridge augmentation.
- Soft tissue palatal harvesting techniques.
2 day course - Regenerative Techniques
- Classification of the bone defects.
- G.T.R. - basic concepts, rationale, and its evolution over the years/ materials & surgical procedure step by step.
- Periodontal gore-tex material for GBR.
- E.M.D. .
- Papilla preservation techniques & gtr in the anterior maxillary sextant.
- Novel regenerative approaches.
- To save or to extract from my 35+ years of clinical experience.
2 day course - Peri-Implantitis
- Diagnose the clinical conditions that lead to unfavorable remodeling of peri-implant soft and hard tissues.
- Get access to the exposed implant surface to optimize step by step decontamination or conditioning.
- Identify the clinical situations in which to use the new heterologous matrices for peri-implant soft tissue augmentation.
- Describe indications and select perio-implant-prosthetic operative protocols in peri-implant bone reconstruction.
> Most of the participants fully recover the investment in this course, before its end.
> It is a program that covers all the topics of periodontal surgery with theoretical notions, images, graphic explanations, video explained techniques, live surgery and a lot of hands on.
> It is intended to improve your soft tissue augmentation techniques, simultaneously with implant insertion. Increasing the value and comfort of the patient and simplifying and reducing therapeutic times.
> Dr. Stefano Parma Benfenati is one of the best-known clinicians worldwide, professor and author, member of numerous societies and scientific boards. He is a lecturer, among others, in the continuing medical education program at Harvard Dental School.
> Bonus, you ...