Laser Surgery, Periodontal Regeneration, Tunneling Techniques
Avaiblable Seats: 7
Teknon Medical Center
Join us in Barcelona for a dynamic and interactive learning journey!
This 25-seat, hands-on course led by Dr. Vanessa Ruiz explores the frontiers of minimal invasive periodontal surgery.
You'll delve into laser-assisted procedures, innovative regeneration techniques, and the finesse of tunneling methods, all within a collegial and immersive setting. Enhance your clinical practice with advanced skills that prioritize patient comfort and clinical outcomes.
Participants of this course will be able to:
Understand the Principles of Minimal Invasive Surgery: Gain a deep understanding of the concepts and advantages of minimally invasive techniques in periodontal surgery.
Master Laser Surgery Techniques: Learn the practical application of laser technology in periodontal treatment, focusing on precision, patient comfort, and tissue preservation.
Apply Periodontal Regeneration Methods: Explore various methods of periodontal regeneration, understanding their indications, techniques, and expected outcomes.
Practice Tunneling Techniques: Acquire hands-on experience in tunneling techniques, a key skill in minimally invasive periodontal surgery.
Manage Clinical Cases: Develop the ability to assess and manage complex periodontal cases using minimally invasive approaches.
Enhance Patient Outcomes: Improve patient satisfaction by employing less invasive, yet highly effective, surgical methods.
#PlateletDerivates #GrowthFactors #XenogenicBonyMembrane #Allograft #Xenograft
#DiodeLaser #ErbiumLaser #TunnelTechnique #CollagenicSubstitutes #ComputedGuidedImplants
- Course Title: Minimal Invasive Perio Surgery: Laser Surgery, Periodontal Regeneration, Tunneling Techniques
- Instructor: Dr. Vanessa Ruiz, Associate Professor at Universitat Internacional de Catalunya.
- Location: Barcelona, Spain.
- Format: In-person, hands-on training combined with lectures and case studies.
- Seats Available: 20 (to ensure a personalized learning experience).
- Duration: 3-Day
- Target Audience: Practicing periodontists, general dentists with a focus on periodontology, and dental surgeons.
- CE Dental Leaders Credits: 3000
- Special Features: Limited seat availability for personalized instruction, live patient demonstrations, interactive sessions, and networking opportunities with peers.
Minimally invasive surgery (MIS) has become a popular approach in periodontal treatment due to its numerous advantages.
Compared to traditional open flap surgery, MIS techniques cause less tissue trauma, result in faster healing, have less postoperative discomfort, and provide improved esthetics. Additionally, MIS techniques often preserve more healthy tissue, require fewer sutures, and lead to less scarring.
With the advancements in technology, MIS procedures are also becoming increasingly effective in treating complex periodontal cases. Overall, the adoption of MIS techniques in periodontal treatment is beneficial for both patients and practitioners, leading to better outcomes and improved patient satisfaction.